I CANT stand her! lol

Can anyone else not stand the chick on "what not to wear"?

i think she is really annoying and rude too. telling people they cant get a date.... wow

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Entertainment

• What?!?!?!? I've never heard her say anything like that. I've heard her say, "How do you find your dates go when you show up wearing this?" That sort of thing. But then I haven't watched a whole episode in well over a year.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Well, she's no Tim Gunn. He is very helpful without being snide.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Im watching that right now! She seems kind of rude!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• She is rude... but I like her. I don't think she means to be, just trying to be funny. Sometimes I actually gasp at the comments she makes, but then I have to laugh because she is dead on!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Who the heck is Tim Gunn?
    Anonymous

• She's not rude, just very blunt. Sometimes people who are in a style rut actually need that type of concrete proof that they really do suck at dressing themselves. LOL!
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 11:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I LOVE stacy!! she is great. and besides most of the people that she says things like that to, probably wouldnt ever get a date... so the truth hurts...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think she's a stuck up little bitch. She makes fun of ppl for what they wear when half the shit SHE wears is UGLY!! I'd like to go through her closet and throw out half her ugly ass clothes. I saw her one day making fun of a woman, called her "skunk hair" because she had black hair with gray roots, yet SHE had dark hair with a white blonde streak in the front like fucking cruella deville!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Her hair is so nasty. That grey streak ewwwww. Sometimes she dresses weird too.I got turned off and stopped watching. SHe is so snotty and makes some of the women cry. I know it is reality tv. I know some of those girls are just using the show to get $5,000 worth of free clothes. That is the reason why I stopped watching. Greedy chicks getting freebie clothes. Get a job or get a man.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think she's mean but yet I love to watch!
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 10:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2008