Is there something from your past that you would like to relive so that you could do it differently?

What was it?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope everything I did either right or wrong made me who I am today. I would change nothing
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No I think everything happens for a reason.Or That the ripple effect is relevant to the situation
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• no, what I did makes me who I am today and I like myself
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No
    My past is what made me who I am today. I wouldn't want to relive a single thing that happen to me. If I did, my future would change and I wouldn't be here with my 2 wonderful children.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No, I would not be where I am at now. I like my life.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i would like to relive the last christmas i spent with my mother. i would treat her better and spend more time at home, but i didn't know she was going to die. i really wish i could do that :((
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would have went about divorcing my ex husband differently. I don't really want to relive the experience but I would in order to change how I left him so that he would not have been able to keep my kids from me like he did. Then maybe I would have full custody instead of shared custody. And maybe I would be a stronger woman today if I would have stood up to him more then!
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree that the past is what makes you who you are, and I wholly embrace that, but I have to say, if I could go back with some sort of knowledge, I would have done whatever I could have to make my marriage the best it could be ... because right now, I'm dealing with being in a marriage with a spouse who cheated in our past, and it sucks.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I do love my life just not my custody arrangements or the control he still has because of it. I have adapted but I would change what happened if I could go back and do so.
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't have given someone my phone number. The nightmare that followed would have never happened. I do believe everything happens for a reason, but still.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010