Sharp pains..

In early pregnancy has anybody experienced sharp pulling pains in the lower tummy area? Not terrible pains, but enough that it catches your attention when you move a certain way...

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 9:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have you already affirmed you are pregnant, or are you still trying to conceive? Sometimes you get pain in your lower abdomen from middle schmertz (or however you spell it) which is around the time the embryo is implanting. Hope you feel better.
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We are TTC...last month my period was off. It was light and browish and lasted only 2 and a half days. This month, I am over a week late..have all symptoms...but neg hpt..not sure whats going on..
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yep
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yeah, but in the third trimester. The baby was pinching a nerve. It sounds like you may be experiencing something else. I would call your doc.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 9:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• thank you!!
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My first trimester the muscles in my stomach hurt so bad, like I had done a million sit ups. My doc said it was from my body changing and getting ready for a baby.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I had that early but find out if your pregnant first.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2010