How do I keep from getting huge?

I am 9 weeks preg w/ sextuplets. I have already gained 20 lbs, I hate gaining weight

crazymomma12345

Asked by crazymomma12345 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why are you having babies if you dont want to gain weight? They come hand in hand....
    Anonymous

• OMG!!! Sextuplets.... did you take fert drugs, I guess so. Not to be rude. I would say with that many babies that would be the least of my worries. I'd worry about all of them making it. You have 6 babies in there, your going to gain a lot of weight and it's probably good b/c they will be small anyways just b/c there's six
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No matter what pregnant women will gain a lot of weight. We have to. As far as your situation.....I would just do what you would do if you were having just one child.Do pregnant safe workouts.Eat healthy small meals through out the day.Your supposed to eat five small healthy meals a day even when your not pregnant. Load up on the veggies! Put lotion on like there is no tomorrow! Never scratch!! Even if you do it lightly.Instead put gobbs of lotion and rub with you hands.Good luck!
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• In order to keep that many babies healthy, you must gain weight, there is no avoiding it. Remember that a lot of the weight is the babies and the amniotic fluid you are carrying. Since you are so early in your pregnancy, talk to your doctor and ask what excercises he or she reccomends. Doing regular moderate excercise now will help you and the babies stay healthy. You have a high risk pregnancy though so make sure you check with your doctor and good luck!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• just remember to eat healthy, and that you're not eating for 7! lol. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You will also probably be on bed rest later in your pregnancy
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• 6 babies you can't help being huge!!! VERY HUGE but its all for the greater good congrats
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• you can always tell when they are fake questions.
    The profile is new, this is the first and ONLY quesiton they have posted, and they have no information on their page.... Hmmmm

WEIRD?
    Anonymous

• I don't think you should be worried about how much you gain- honestly, there are 6 babies in there..this is not a time to watch your figure! If you are truly concerned- ask your obgyn for a weight gain guideline so you can try to keep on track for this specific type of pregnancy.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Is this a fake question, I've rarely heard of 6
    Anonymous