I am a 50 year old college student....any other non-traditional college students out there?

I am pursuing an Associates degree in Culinary Arts and having the time of my life!!

jillybean4

Asked by jillybean4 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good for you! I will be going back to school one day...I am 43 and two classes away from my Associates. Isn't school much more fun when you WANT to go? :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, Maam! I am 41 and I've been going to Nursing School (alternating between full-time and part-time) for the last five years. I will graduate this December with my Associate's Degree R.N., then will take eight more classes at a four year university and have my BSN. I love learning and I am excited about being able to look for a new job soon and begin my new career.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Good for you! I'm not technically a non-traditional student (I'm 25 and a Junior this year) but I can't say that I really fit in with the kids that ARE traditional students.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 9:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I went back at 28.... got my BS in Athletic Training.... going to go back now at 43 to get my masters in ED

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• congrats!!!!! my MIL just graduated with her AA degree and is going on for her bachelors! Good job and keep it up XD
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I got my masters when I was 46-47. I am always taking classes as required by my state for teaching license. I love going to classes.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hooray for you! I am 36, have been a single mom since 18, I had my ds 1/2 way through my senior year of H.S. and I am still working on my education. I am currently working on my MBA. Good luck and Namaste.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I was but finally graduated

graduate

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010