Anyone else ever taken plan b?

I took plan b today and was wondering if any of you have ever taken it and if so what kind of side effects did you experience? and how long after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Health

• I didn't experience any side effects. I believe you are suppose to take it 2-3 days after unprotected sex. I can't be sure only took it once over a year ago when the condom broke and my youngest was 3 months old and we couldn't afford for me to get pregnant again.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• possible stomach craps or nausea , it may also give you your period

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Nope...i take the necessary precautions BEFORE I have sex not when I wake up regretting it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• nausea and heavy cycle
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Never took this. But we have already had our kids and they are teens so we have taken permanent precautions to not have any more kids. My only hope is that my DD or SD doesn't have to use this type of option. I can understand where it might be necessary but I don't think it should be relied on regularly.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Its just a normal old birth control pill...in a stronger dose...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010