Melaleuca, Candles, or Initials Inc.?

I want to start a home business and I can't decide which of these I want to do. I already know I don't want to do home parties. I only want to do catalog parties, basket parties, or online parties. With candles you can do either one. I think Initials Inc has cute products and would possibly go well with a candle biz. But I also like the fact that with Mela you can do your business online - no parties involved. I need some advice on making a decision!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I HATE MELALUCA!!! That shit stinks worse then ass crack. AND!!! I hate that you have to order a certain amount every month or they just send you random crap that stinks like ass and bill you for it. It is total BULLSHIT.

I vote Avon!! They have cute stuff at reasonable prices
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• take it from someone who has done just about everything its HARD! but i would do mela because its cleaning products (if i remember correctly) and people always need them with the way the economy is i wouldnt do candles.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• melaleuca sucks i think.. since there are so many people around advertising it it is hard to advertise yourself..i sell baskets and make great money..i love it..best home business ive ever been with
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would vote candles. I don't care for melaluca and initials inc. isn't a consumable product so you need to constantly be looking for new customers to purchase your products. What candle company are you looking at?
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't bother with candles. I would say try the cleaning products.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 10:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree with Maureen MD, my friend is in melalucca and isn't doing very good. I think Avon products are easy to sell. If interested, u can check it out here, www.startavon.com/aosuna
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I can help you fulfill everything you just mentioned...with a service people actually NEED, has nothing but good ratings and pays phenominally...FROM SOMEONE WHO DID MELS FOR 2 YEARS, Dont do it NOW...its too hard right now, seriously and expensive.
    No one wants more candles the good friends ihave who are doing them are struggling, and The cutouts, doesn't have any return business.

We do something once and are paid out over and over for a life time, its cheaper than any of the other..and RIGHT NOW I AM GIVING THE BUSINESS AWAY!! Message me and at least get the info for yourself!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• MELA ALL THE WAY.. IT'S MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!! THEY ARE PRODUCTS PEOPLE USE AND NEED EVERYDAY. PEOPLE FAIL BECAUSE THEY QUIT.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:48 PM on Sep. 14, 2010