How can I get my fiance to be more romantic?

He didn't even say happy anniversay or happy valintines day February 14th is our anniversay and we made 2 years he didn't get me anything or barly talk to me and the day before I had gave him a engament ring cause I hadn't bought his yet...That hurt really bad and the same thing happened on my birthday in April nothing at all but a happybirthday...But when it comes to him I go all out and try to think of thing to do to make our relationship better and more romantic. What can I do...I'm considering leaving him.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• my man is not romantic either-
    we have been together almost 19 yrs though -you just learn to accept it : /
    I know he loves me...but he just doesn't do romance
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If it's a dealbreaker then get out now OR you can remind him. Some men just don't do holidays. He may not share your definition of Romantic. He might think coming home every night is romantic. Talk to him and tell him what's important to you

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• why are those days so important to you? If he is caring & does things for you other days of the year, then those dates shouldn't be all that important.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Either accept it or leave. My man is romantic sometimes but I love him anyways
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If these are the kinds of things that are important to you, then you better find yourself another man because you cannot change the one you are with now.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Do you want to "make " your so love you.wouldn't that be an artificial thing.Will u be happy then
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010