How can I get rid of my ugly stretch marks?

I have tried coco butter and it don't seem to work.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have a roadmap of Texas on my stomach - when you find out, let me know!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• There is no cure. They will fade over time. You can have cosmetic laser treatment to lessen them as well, but that's expensive.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 9:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ive had stretch marks since i was 14 (too fat not pregnant)19 now) and tried a bunch of stuff. cocoa butter doesnt work too well but i havent tried the other stuff. maybe bio oil works, dont know for sure. id start with the walmart health and beauty section, they have many items for that problem. other than that they fade over 2 to 3 years. good luck to you
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• honestly over time they fade really bio oil and what not it doesnt work, it makes your skinn healthier but they never go away
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• They don't really ever go away, they do fade somewhat though over time, but not completely. Sorry.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 9:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• At the tanning salon place.. the ladies were talking about microdermabrasion would help the stretch marks fade and go away.. but I couldn't tell you from experience. I never got any - I used cocoa butter and then the pregnancy lotion to help not get stretch marks that I found at walmart....
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have no idea, but if you figure it out let me know. I look like Freddie Krueger attacked my belly!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Bio Oil is great, but expensive for the amount, and the routine must be stuck with for it to work its magic.
    Embryonic

Answer by Embryonic at 9:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010