Do you have a household task that you avoid at all costs?

I avoid cleaning the boys upstairs bathroom. They have to clean it especially since I don't use it.

twinsplus2more

Asked by twinsplus2more at 9:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Boys bathroom! OMG, they are nasty!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• dishes!
    mbeckner777

Answer by mbeckner777 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have a bathroom like that located in the basement. I could call it the boys bathroom since they are not allowed to take a dump especially a major dump in the main bathroom because they stink the whole house out when they do!!!!! SO does a decent job of keeping it clean for them!

Otherwise, I hate washing windows. Always have and I always put it off.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I just HATE to clean toilets. People pee and shit in there, and then I have to clean them, gross. HATE, HATE HATE the job.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Litter box changing!!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• oh God i hate dishes the best houses i have had were ones that had dishwashers in them. the one appliance id bring on a desert island plus a coffeemaker. dishes are so gross and boring to do and take up som much space. blech
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• folding cloths.. for some reason... I just hate it...I normally sit back and wish the folding cloths genie would zap them to their right places...it doesn't happen.. So I leave them in the baskets and the kids does it...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 9:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Dragging the trash can to the end of the drive way on trash day or mowing the lawn.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• taking out the trash! I hate it. Thankfully SO does it without complaint
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• laundry every part of it. Carrying the heavy baskets down two flights of stairs, listing to my washing machine bang around, because my dh is to lazy to fix it. Then I have to go down to the basment and add 30 mins to the dryer because it doesnt dry like it should. Cant stand doing laundry.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010