Who here had cheated on your spouse?

I have cheated on mine only twice our whole relationship and the first time was a month after our son was born because I found out he had been trying to sleep with a girl he works with for 12 hours at a time every other night they work alone so I don't know if he has or not...he has been trying to sleep with girls off of myspace our whole relationship I know I need to leave him but its hard...But anyway I cheated have you?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I almost did . I was playing at dangerous emotiona games that were leading me down a bad path. fortunatly I made the choice to be a grown up and face my inner issues that were making me want to run away.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes and thinking back I do not approve of what I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have.....many many times. I am not proud of it.

I am walking a thin line with my drinking as a coping mechanism. I hardly sleep or eat. I am miserable. I am in counseling with my Pastor and I have contacted a Christian Counselling center as well.

I have ZERO self esteem/self worth. I see myself as unlovable and a whore.

If you havn't - DON'T...It is not something you can undo. If you have or are....STOP!! I am trying desperately to STOP, and have cut off contact with most of my "friends" and I am weaning myself from the remaining 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i wish i had
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i did, dh was a total loser at that time n would threaten to kill himself if i left , i felt obligated to be there w/him n yet guilty if i would leave bcuz of his threats, so i did mostly out of anger n because his actions had caused me to fall out of love w/him, i was using my ex as a rebound, it felt good at the time, i wouldnt do it again, if he went back to his old ways id leave him this time.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Never.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010