Does anyone suffer from headaches during the spring and fall when the weather starts to change?

I tend to have more headaches during the spring and fall as the weather changes. I was wondering if anyone else does too?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Health

• Yes, Yes, Yes! Off and on all day they come and they go. Weather, I stay in or go out. I have a HEADACHE!
    phoenix231

Answer by phoenix231 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• ya, could be allergies, pressure changes, sinus issues, etc. Drink lots of water and dry a benadryl.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I do. I tend to get more headaches in the fall than the spring, but always in both seasons. I have good luck in keeping them under control as long as I remember to take my allergy medicine. Especially if I am going to be spending a lot of time outside!
    laffin4fun

Answer by laffin4fun at 9:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yes, it's because of my sinuses acting up from allergies
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh yes!!! I've had a headache for 2 days, and my eyes and ears are really bothering me! But, I'm trying to take it all in stride because I LOVE the cooler weather!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• me too, it might be allergies. Mine tend to be in the sinus region. The trees are changing in spring and fall.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sometimes I do. Also when it is about to rain.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, I tend to have more headaches in the spring and fall.. The spring because the kids wants to go here and there now that the weather is nice, and the fall because school starts and wow what a headche
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 9:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010