bath time adult content

my son use to LOVE baths and hes a water baby loves swimming sprinkler anything water, recently he is throwing hellacious fits i mean screaming punching crying tears when i put him in, then tonight i noticed his willy was red and it looks like he has a yeast infection, he has nystatin bc he has gotten them before when i truied to put it on he called me stupid and said my willy is just broken im so mad, lol anways is should i keep him out of the bath until it cears up do you think thats why hes been screaming? he normally always tell me if something is wrong....

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• He shouldn't soak in the tub because that can prolong the infection, also you should get some pro biotics and give him those it will clear it up faster. Also don't worry he is just at an age where he doesn't want to talk to mom about his penis.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would talk to your pediatrician about the best way to clear it up and still be able to keep him clean.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Crazy u ask such a question when my gf goes through this alot, she still puts her son in bath because it needs to be cleaned really well, summer time they are sweating down their and everything else. after a couple of days it should go away and he won't feel it anymore. Her son mostly got his cause of the diaper and she wasn't actually pulling it down enough to keep it clean. The problem is fixed so far and she hasn't had any complaints to me..
    pinkpinkpink

Answer by pinkpinkpink at 10:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• A bath with baking soda oatmeal to soothe. Water will not hurt it any. If he is really sensitive about his "Willy" but some of the cream on his finger and let him rub it on
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• okay, yea he definately didnt want me to touch it i asked him if hed feel better if daddy did it and or if he did it himself and refused, he did however want his dad to look at it instead of me ill take him to the pediatrician too, the last time he had it he was in diapers so it been about a yr and a half im goign to try the oatmeal thing too, and maybe shower him for awhile, hes a stinky kid idk why he plays hard i guess so i give him one everyday
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• try having his dad give him a shower
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010