floating baby lol

okay my 31 wk appt my her head was super low in place and i had pressure, well today i go and at 33 weeks she is "floating" above my pubic bone, and my ob said its bc my pelvi area is to small and my pubic bone is too big lol so its filling up the space, she does not believe the baby will come back down bc she doesnt have room. has anyone else had their baby gone down in position and come back up? im having a csection so its ok if she doesnt go back down but she suspects the same happend w my son and wo the pressure on the cervix is why my body wont dialate, i wonder how common this is and how often its over looked, it put so much pressure on my son he almost died and noone even checked to see where he was....sorry so long kind of venting im glad i have a dr that does her job now

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hmm, maybe that's the same reason my body refuses to dialate! but idk if the baby was in position or what not.... they just said head down, that's all. i guess since i was getting a repeat c-section also? had a failed induction with my first and with the second i waited and waited to try for a v-bac but never even dialated at all! with the third i said screw it..... just schedule me for a repeat lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No sorry hope ever thing comes out ok for and baby.
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I know I said just give me the section she said we could wait and see but its not worth it
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010