Early menopause...really need help & advice!

Hi friends,
I am 43 & learned recently that I am in menopause. I suspected I was but my Dr. put me on the patch, hormone replacement therapy & made me really sick! I also have twin toddlers to take care of who are turning 4 next week, so I have to get through this somehow. I am so frustrated, seems like all doctors want to do for everything these days is drugs! I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on some natural solutions they may have tried or heard of. Also, does anyone know how long menopause lasts?

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• www.purelybalanced.com is my website all about hormone imbalance. There is a link page and a recommended reading page you need to check out. Also click on the women for balance link and read the articles there too... that is my sister site with a TON more on menopause etc. You really want to stay away from hormone replacement as it is unsafe and as you already experienced, has not so fun side effects.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008