You probably didn't notice buuuutttttt............

............these are not periods. They are decimal points. Lol. My 16 month old broke the period button on my keyboard. It is really annoying to type and have to hit the decimal button to get a period. It really messes with my typing speed. Lol. So the question is....... Have your kids done anything lately that you should be angry about, but you just have to laugh about it? Hahaha, I know mine have. ...........................

Kword

Asked by Kword at 10:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• o boy the other day my son gave me a bananna to peel, i peeled it and with the first bite it broke off and fell on the floor. he said real loud 'damnit.... now my bananna is all dirty!" he's 2 and i wanted to laugh but still sent him to time out. then i laughed where he couldn't see me lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• haha i dont even know where the decimal point is on my keyboard. well, i breastfed for four months, and had the best time doign it, and i texted my sister and said hey, i am a whole cup size SMALLER after my daughter was finished breastfeeding, they are like good shape but a B not a medium C anymore! they had gone to a D while in use -- so i thought that was hilarious and a cute side effect of her voracious booby appetite. also, if my son spills something or is clumsy, i just see it as him growing up... any messes of my clothes i just shrug and love it. like the dycare person said ooo, she is full of drool we didnt wipe her, and i said give her to me i LOVE the DROOL lol and they said wow thats a real mommy LOL
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Where is thee decimal point on your keyboard?

Felipe poots all the time, and I laugh at it, so now he says "Guess what?" and then sticks his cute little butt out behind him and poots. I have to laugh - it's my fault!

(...plus I honestly do think it's hilarious LOL!)

(I do tell him that is ONLY an at-home joke though, and that anywhere else he has to say excuse me if he poots).
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• More like our 75 pound 10 pound puppy. He has sprung both screen doors by running into them instead of waiting for someone to open them! Completely wiped out the sliding door screen!! I guess my kids could have been more on top of things and had the doors open!!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• used my phone to text his GF and didn't erase all the mesgs. learned he had a new name of Honeybuns. 38 texts in 5 min. Good thing I have unlimited texting. I don't use it that much in a month.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My kids gave the cat a bath with my Pro-V shampoo & conditioner...brand new bottles. They used up both WHOLE bottles. There was a mountain of suds on the wall. Conditioner spread through the bath mat.

BUT Buttermilk is the softest, sweetest smelling kitty he's ever been...and he turned 3 in July :o)
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHA! I love kids! and the decimal point is all the way on the other friggin side of the keyboard on the bottom of the number pad next to the other enter button and the zero. If you are using a laptop, you probably don't have one, though, sorry.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• today my son broke our flat screen with a rubber spatula. Very amusing that a dinky little spatula could do that (I didnt think it was funny though) At least until I broke the news to DH on the phone (he works out of State every 2 weeks) and then let our DS talk to him. DH asked DS what happened to the TV and our just turned 2 year old son told his Daddy "Mommy broke it." Now DH thinks I did something and blamed it on our son. lol....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• HAHA! Too funny, girls. Loooooove it. Impossible to pick a best answer. I think I will let it hang until tomorrow.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010