Can yall ladies give me some good recipes trying to learn how to cook more.

Need to exspand my cooking I don't cook but like 4 things lol I want to learn how to cook better.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Super easy meal that my kids absolutely love! Brown little mini hamburger patties (about an inch around) until they are cooked as well as you like them. Pour a can of mushroom soup over them and add milk enough to thin so it has the consistance of gravy. Salt and Pepper to taste. Let it warm and serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles. I like to make it with garlic mashed potatoes.
    laffin4fun

Answer by laffin4fun at 10:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• try using the crock pot- you don't actually have to cook, just put the ingredients in and wait try this-
    http://southernfood.about.com/library/crock/blcpidx.htm
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• heat olive oil, chopped garlic, basil leaves, then diced or crushed tomatoes. a little sugar, a little wine. tada a pasta sauce. then choose a pasta shape yo ulike. GrATE real locatelli cheese ro parmesan or roman cheese over it with a grater on a hunk of cheese. serve with a fresh salad of arugula in a balsamic vinaigrette (Good seasons garlic and herb packet, balsamic vinegar and olive oil)
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I go to www.allrecipes.com it is a great web site for recipes.
    Sarasahmof3

Answer by Sarasahmof3 at 4:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Try some easy skillet or stirfry meals. One I made that all seemed to like was I browned some hamburg with just some pepper, added frozen green beans (fresh would of course be better) and some oyster sause (any terryaki sause would do) and continued until the greenbeans were done. I then mixed in some cooked rice - but you could just serve it over the rice too. If your family likes spicy add some cyan to the hambur too.
    Simple, healthy and tasty
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010