• In the Spotlight:

My 3 soon to be 4 yo step daughter is refusing to wear undies...she wont let go of her diapers. Any Advice?

Agggh!!

LilHellion

Asked by LilHellion at 1:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• HIDE THE DIAPERS... I DID THIS TO MY GIRLS AND IT WORKED.. TELL HER THAT SHES A BIG GIRL NOW.... SELF ESTEEM BOOST HELPS ALOT WITH THIS KINDA THING..
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You posted in Toddlers 1 - 2, so you are in the wrong place. Post this in the right place and some might help you.
    Anonymous

• The anonymous poster was rude.
    Have you tried to let her pick out her own pretty, "big-girl" panties from the store?
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I agree with the above. Maybe if she got to choose what type or style she wanted it would make her more likley to wear the or leave them on.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• try to let her wear painties on top of her diaper first then when you run out of diapers thats it dont buy anymore
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Throw the diapers away. If they aren't there, she can't wear them.
    Anonymous

• ILL SAY BUY PANTIES OF CHARACTERS SHE LIKE SO SHE'LL BE EXCITED TO PUT THEM ON THATS WAT I DID WIT MY DAUGHTER SHE LOVES DORA SO ALL HER PANTIES R DORA SHE WAS POTTY TRAINED AT 18 MONTHS SO SHE BEN WEARIN DORA PANTIES EVER SINCE AND SHE LOVES IT!
    missesshumate

Answer by missesshumate at 9:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• quit buying diapers.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008