Question for the Christian Folk

I was just curious to see how many Christians are leaning toward Obama rather than McCain. You can post anom, just post!!

McCain or Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Obama, although I am VERY unhappy about his stand on abortion, but if they are illegal it won't stop a determined woman.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Neither, I don't care for the beliefs of either of those candidates. Therefore, I'll be voting for Alan Keyes, whom I can full heartedly back.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I wanted Mit Romney SOOOO bad! Mccain is the lesser of 2 evils for my family. So YaY go Mccain!!!
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i agree i wanted mit romney too but mccain is still better then obama-nation.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm all for McCain because of his stands mostly on marriage and abortion....amung other stuff
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 6:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I could never vote for any candidate who has twice voted to uphold late term/partial birth abortions.
    Anonymous

• im not voting whoever God wants in office will get it and im voting for the BIBLE :)
    Anonymous

• I'm a christian and I whole heartedly support obama!! I don't support abortion and could never get one myself, but I do believe it is the woman's choice. Whatever desicion she makes is between her and God, not the state or country. Obama only supports the late term when it involves the mother's health and I agree. Other than that he said he would go with banning late term as long as it included an execption for the mother's health. And I doubt that anyone is really "for" abortion (as obama said in the debate). It's more about woman's right's. And if McCain wins it's really Palin winning. She already said she wants more authority as VP.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i'm voting mccain, but its not a religious or christian vote.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I wanted Mike Huckabee... but now McCain.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008