my period was over today n my boyfriend sperm went nside whats the percentage of being pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• BAH! get a test in a couple weeks.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• 50/50, you either are, or you ARENT
    Anonymous

• ^^^a couple weeks after you are late of course. pls dont ask if you are pregnant when your boobs sore. PLEASE dont do it.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Unlikely but not impossible
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My doctor told me a woman's most likly fertle time is days 12 through 15 after starting her period. So count day one as the day you start your period and then keep counting from there thil day fifteen. Have lots of sex then he said,lol. I got pregnant(don't know if it was in those days). But yeah it takes sperm along time to get to your egg and it's like swimming through molases for them. Saw it on discovery health. So you could be or couldn't be. Doesn't waiting to knw suck, lol.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• HIGHLY UNLIKELY! Unless your period lasts for 12 days or more, which would be rare. The eggs need time to develop to the point of even being able to be fertilized, and sperm doesn't take THAT long to meet the egg in the RIGHT LOCATION (it can't be fertilized just anywhere along the way, so even if the sperm does meet up with the egg, if the egg isn't ready to be fertilized, it won't happen). Sperm also starts dying after a couple of days, so if it's not active enough (fresh enough too), it can't penetrate the egg.
    wc-racer, RN
    wc-racer

Answer by wc-racer at 8:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008