Oh my freaking holy gaucomoli is Michelle Duggar preggo?

I think it can not be so, I bet it is Josh's wife Anna.
I think I need to stop watching t.v. LOL

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think i saw this episode. she is indeed pregnant. they broke the news to the kids, and to Josh and Anna over the phone. And it said that Josh and Anna's little one will be six months older than her future aunt/uncle. :)
    Ijssel

Answer by Ijssel at 6:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• you know people are always saying how much they hate her for having so many kids and they always complain that the older ones are taking care of the little ones but, from what i see, they are so happy and they love each othe rso much. all her kids have clothes and food and love and attention. theyre great kids. granted im not iggnorant i know that behind the cameras they could be lonely or something but im just saying in my opinion, if theyre really as happy as they seem, i think theyre a beautiful family.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would put my money on Anna....but who knows!!! ??? Michelle and Jim Bob said they would welcome another one.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I saw the preview too! i really hope she isnt. I mean hoooray for her 19 kids, but freakin A slow it down! She just had a premie, her older kids have been raising the younger kids, she needs to wake up.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Again? How many does that make?
    Wow, I can barely handle the 3 I have now. I don't think I could deal with so many. Then again, I am a preschool teacher and I have 20 kids. I applaud parents who have and can handle that many kids. Kudos.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 10:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i think you need to stop having kids once you are a grandma..JMHO
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I saw on an interview, that one of her oldest daughters wants to go to nursing school but she would not even make it. She has to take care of the other children. If the mom has all these kids she should be taking care of them. I think she should stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Anonymous-what interview was that? Do you have a link? Can you back that up? I seen the preview of the upcoming show and asked the same question last Tuesday!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• it would be funny if it were crazy cousin amy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010