what is your craziest getting the kids ready for school story!

happy2bmom25

Asked by happy2bmom25 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• 2 days ago when my 90 yr. old auntie walked in feeling dizzy, andI was dripping in my towel trying to get them to get dressed and take her blood pressure all in the middle of this tiny hallway...

Oh and when dd was little and she decided to paint with poop...

and the day ds got in the car put on his seatbelt but had forgotten to put on shoes and I had to go all the way back...

MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 10:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't have any yet. Mostly I just yell at them to hurry up. Although a few times I''ve had to make my son change his clothes because his shorts are too short.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 10:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Our mornings are pretty typical, I can't really think of anything crazy.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i have a kindergartner and a first grader. i also have 2 yo twins and a newborn. of course it is my goal to send them off calmly, clean and well fed.
    last week 15 minutes before it was time to put shoes on, the boys for some odd reason decided to test the perfume bottle. they had to shower and change on the fly!
    today the bus was early, so the kids and i were running out the door, my kindergartner was crying, a neighbor was saying theres mike ( my 2 yo son running after us, with his twin following)
    it was so stressful!
    happy2bmom25

Comment by happy2bmom25 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010