When you had your second child, what were some things you needed to rebuy?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Bottle nipples, bibs, burp cloths, baby blanket ( they have to have their own fav. blanket :) pacifiers, depending when your first was born will determine whether or not you need all new clothes for example: My first was born in the summer.. my second in the winter so i could only use some used clothes. Since my boys are only 2 years apart the crib, swing, play pin, basenet, ect was still in GREAT condition. I also ended up changing up the theme as well..
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• crib borrowed 1 b4 and high chair
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Bassinet (it got destroyed by mice while in storage) and I needed all new clothes since I had a girl first and a boy second. Luckily, I didn't have to really buy any clothes because of awesome friends. Other than that, I still had the bath, swing, crib, playmat, toys, bottles, pacifiers...
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• EVERYTHING! My son is 12 and I didn't think I could have more children. SURPRISE!!!
    VWChris

Answer by VWChris at 10:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Everything! Our first two were 7 years apart. When I had my third though All I needed was things like diapers and such. We just reused everything.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My first son was born in Sept and my second son in the following Oct so I didn't really need to buy any new clothes.....although I did get a few. However I did need another crib, I also bought him a new blanket but pretty much everything else was from my 1 year old.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• we've had to get some extra clothes. ds#2 is bigger than ds#1 and also, ds#1 was born in late summer and ds#1 was born in early summer. oh and we had to get a new carseat. the one we had we were given and expired in between the last time we used it and ds#2 birth.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Everything! My kids are 11 years apart, and my first was a girl, and my 2nd was a boy.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010