does anyone have information on this country?

Ive researched many hours on the internet on Serbian adoptions, but have only found a few paragraphs. Have you or has someone you know ever adopted a child from Serbia? How did it go?
Also, if you have any information on Ireland adoptions, or do they allow their children to be adopted anymore?
Thanks a bunch!

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Adoption

• When I was in HS one of our exchange students was from Serbia. She was/ is one of the nicest, well-behaved exchange students. She was also one of my great friends while here. We still talk on FB, just not as often.

35yoamom - I've always heard that adopting from the US is harder, or somehow harder to "find" the babies... Almost like there aren't as many American babies to adopt.. Do you see that happening or know why? just curious.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 4:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010

• However I am a social worker and I will tell you there are ALOT of babies here in the United States that need adopting!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a friend who along with his wife just recently adopted a little girl from Serbia. She is beautiful!
    35yoamom

• Don't know if this can help you.   Serbian adoptions   There is other information about the country as well.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2010