What insect.....

creeps you out the most?

For me....it is mice and snakes!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 10:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, i'm right there with you on the snakes and mice. the funny part is that i am fine if someone hands me a snake or rat. it's when they sneak up on me that i start screaming lol. i guess they startle me
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• spiders...definitely spiders...this is the worst time of year for them too it seems...I have seen 3 huge wolf spiders in the past couple days...luckily all three times were outside but if I find one in my house I may just die!!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• um...neither of those are insects

those nasty silverfish, if those are insects (hah, I don't even know for sure on those nasty things)..yuck!
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 10:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• earwigs and spiders
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• basically anything that flies.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I hate mice and snakes as well. When it comes to bugs, for some crazy reason, it is definitely centipedes and scorpions. They give me chills down my spine.
    JuJuBug100207

Answer by JuJuBug100207 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• IT IS LATE AND I AM TIRED...LOL! I was talkling to my DH and typing at the same time...I meant to write Creature and somehow it came out insect. I guess that's what I get for waiting until I am so tired to ask my questions. LOL!
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Honestly, I don't really get creeped out easy... I love bugs and spiders... But those big centipedes and earwigs freak me... And I'm not creeped, but I don't like just about anything with stinger and an attitude...

As for snakes and mice, neither are insects... But I happen to love both! In fact I've kept both as pets and loved it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• centipedes are the only insect that really creeps me out- anything I take outside and let it go
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Roaches, especially big Palmetto bugs that can fly.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010