the other day i got bitten 17 times by fire ants. i soaked my leg in warm water with a little bit of borax, and when the blisters formed, i popped them with a needle, drained the fluid and rubbed them with alcohol peroxide.
but they are still so dreadfully itchy!! :( any help, tips, and ideas are greatly appreciated!
also is fireant venom harmful during pregnancy?
Answer by katiekruschke at 12:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2010
calamine lotion can reduce the itching
Answer by skittles1108 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010
Answer by sta517 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010
Answer by SinfulBliss at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010
Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
I really don't want to ask anything I just want to say