my boyfrend is effecting my pregnancy?

my boyfriend is depressed becaused he just found out he has hemorraging in his left ear and hes scared even though he won't admit it. He is pissing me off because he expects me to be depressed with him. i am so stressed out. he is stressing me like crazy and i am 5 months pregnant i dont want any of this to affect the baby. WHAT DO I DO??!!!??!!!!??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a little bit of dramaticness along with frustration.
    Being pregnant youre going to be more irritated. if he is scared just because your pregnant doesnt mean yuo can be sympathetic towards your bf. Something is wrong with him, you should BOTH be there for eachother.
    Anonymous

• Well that is soemthing to worry about with him... just try to relax and hope everything is fine with him. After all, he is baby's daddy. It really shouldn't affect baby unless you are ridiculously stressing, so just take a deep breath!!! :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i mean doesnt mean you CANT be sympathetic
    Anonymous

• seriously... it's your b/f!! Stop being stupid.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the posts above that is your babies father and there is something obviously serious going on with him just because you are pregnant its not all about you, yes you need to keep your stress level to a low but I have more stress than anyone I know right now and im having a very healthy baby girl in Janurary. You need to be there for him if you want the same in return im pretty sure your going to want him to be there for you when you are hurting and whining while and after giving birth!! I know if my boyfriend had something wrong with him that was that serious I would do everything I could to take care of him and try to make him feel better, although he would never know if something was really wrong with him cause he would have to have his leg chopped off to even go to the doctor!! lol but seriously take care of yourself but be supportive to him too!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Sounds like hormones... Take deep breaths... Have sympathy for him, and I am sure you will get some in return :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008