What was the last good deed you performed?

Too many people have forgot how to help others. Just curious what good things have been going on?

LeJane

Asked by LeJane at 11:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2 small deeds the last 2 times we have been out...
    Olive Garden just opened. so everyday there is a LINE 30min before open. We stood in line, but an older couple sat in their car until the door opened so we told them to get in line in front of us..
    Today we went to radio shake to get my phone activated & we let someone go in front of us because he had 1 small item (only 1 person working there at the time)..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I just try to be friendly to each person I come across, people forget how easy it is to be nice =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• the last thing i did was let someone go in front of me in the grocery line. she only had 1 thing and my cart was full.... but i always do that. that would be evil for me to make them wait lol. o this morning i told the bus driver to wait so this kid wouldn't miss the bus..... wow i'm just a regular polyanna lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I babysat my friend's two little boys all day on Saturday so they could spend a much needed day together...so I had 4 little boys running around my house all day...but it was fun and I felt good about helping!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lets see today i let a man go infront of me at the store like pp and well letting a dh friend mouch off of us.... and that is just in the past two weeks...
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Married my husband and had his children.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• let someone in front of me at the store the other day...and today I gave a couple bucks toward putting on a Halloween party athe the children's hospital
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• holding open a door for a elderly lady and her hands were full
    AVONMom1981

Answer by AVONMom1981 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Someone in line at the store was short a couple bucks, so I paid the difference for them instead of them having to put something back. (They had milk, toilet paper, dog food, 2 jars of baby food, hamburger & aspirin) All decent items. They never even said thank you. I would still do it again.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 12:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LET MY HUSBAND LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 5:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2010