Parking problems?

Have you been unable to get back into your car because someone parked you in on the driver's side?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no, but i heard that once you are in your third trimester, you can get a handicap parking card thing.
    Anonymous

• Im With you on that. When i was 8m pragnet with my 2nd i went to walmart and Reminde you this was at 10 or 11 at night not many people at walmart and i was in there for about an hour and i came back out to my car and this Butt head parked so close to my car that i chould not even walk in between the car and his truck i was PISSED The Whole Frecken Parking lot is emtey and he had to park right next to me. I went in and told them to page The owner to come move his truck and i went back out to my car and this young kid comes walking out and goes OH IM SORRY DID I PARK TO CLOSE? I just shook my head and went on I wanted to tell him If you got any closer you whould have ran my car over. Come on people we dont have to park on top of each other so that we can be Closer to the doors Man ill move if that spot means that much to you. Gezzz
    pooh_williams

Answer by pooh_williams at 5:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008