Diapers

Cloth or disposable. Which do you prefer.

Sarasahmof3

Asked by Sarasahmof3 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• disposable
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• disposable. I loved the idea of cloth and tried it but it was really hard with twin boys to keep up with keeping them dry, and the laundry situation. i dont live on my own so it was hard to cordinate when to wash the diapers and where to keep them and everything
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• disposable
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• dispoable.
    AirForceWife412

Answer by AirForceWife412 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Disposable diapers are definitely more convenient but to lessen my impact on the environment, I used clothe. I found a clothe diapering system that worked well for me and my girls.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 11:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I use both. Cloth in the long run is cheaper but disposables are easier.
    Sarasahmof3

Comment by Sarasahmof3 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well, I would like to go cloth with this one. I don't like disposables... To many chemicals, and WAY to pricey... But, my DH is all about disposables, so I have a fight ahead of me... He just want's easy, he doesn't care about the other stuff.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• the environmental impact of disposable diapers makes me cry but i have to say as a busy working mom the convenience and cost effectiveness makes them more appealing however that said if a diaper company chooses to step up to the plate and make a disposable diaper that is more green I would be willing to pay more to ease my concience
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Disposables, for the convenience. I'd like to do cloth, but this is one thing I slack on, and don't beat myself up about it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've never used cloth diapers, but I couldn't imagine using cloth diapers. For the simple fact that it's absolutely disgusting to throw a poop fille diaper into the wash. Rinsing it out even before hand. That to me is disgusting.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010