Post about your babies here!

I just want to open a question to let everyone post about their kids. Did they do anything amazing today? New milestone? Made you laugh?

My son is 9 months old and is just a bundle of joy. He makes me so happy and I just hope everyone else is having a great day with their kids too. :)

kathria

Asked by kathria at 11:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son is almost a year old and he's the love of my life. He has given me the most amazing year of my life. Just now I put him to bed (or was trying to). He was quiet and still, staring me straight in the eyes. I whispered to him how he was the best part of me. He slowly smiled at me, then waved to me. He then proceeded to play peek-a-boo with me by putting his blanket over his eyes , then pulling it down. He was giggling like crazy. I then handed him his paci and said "kiss" and he puckered his lips and made a kissy noise. Then he put his paci in his mouth and closed his eyes. I got tears in my eyes, bc he had just done all things he had learned recently. He's growing so quickly, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I am truly blown away how he has changed my life, and what he has given me. I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• this one is the best post :D

I have twin boys who are ONE TOMORROW :D
    in the last two days Tyler has gotten the hang of signing eat and milk :D its so great.
    and taden smacks his lips to make kisses its so great :D
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i was reading a book to my 4 y/o dd and before i could finish a sentence she already had, she has the book memorized so we tricked my dh into thinking she was reading it

my 13 month old ds has figured out how to get the dog to come in the kitchen while he's eating (he loves the dog) he'll smack the side of his booster seat and say "woof woof" and throw food in the floor
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My baby is 8 months old and stood up for like 10 secs yesterday by herself hahah it was amazing to me! She is the cutest thing in the world <3
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My boys are two and a half and nine months. Today they were playing and giggling having a good ol time. Then the house was quiet! (I was cleaning so I was room to room to room! lol) So anyways I went to see what was up and my eldest was passed out naked on the recliner totally tuckered out, and my youngest had crawled up onto a pillow and passed out! It was the cutest stinkin thing ever. I took pics and just kinda watched them giggling to myself for a minute! They most literally tickled each other to sleep. haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Ximon started kindergarten.. i am so proud
    AVONMom1981

Answer by AVONMom1981 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I love your post! I have a teenager. lol My DH and I have had two losses, but I also have a 21 month old boy and a 4 month old girl. My boy likes to be chased around and he gets the giggles so much and has the most beautiful laugh. When I take him to gymnastics, he doesn't want to stay and do the activities, he just wants to run and peek around to see if I'm "chasing" him. I can't get mad because he's just so silly and cute! My 4 months old lights up and smiles from ear to ear just because I'm there. Everyday it amazes me that she is so happy simply because she saw me! She has the cutest giggle and smile. God has truly blessed me!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Im glad ur having a wonderful day. My dd is 6 in the 1st grade and im super proud of her. She has made 107 on each spelling test and she doing well in all her advance classes. Not only is she smart but she is well behaved and mannerable to all she comes in contact with. Its feels awesume to hear ppl speak about her. I know I've done a great job with her. I'm truly Blessed.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have a 14 y/o. Recently, he made me proud by standing at attention in the hot sun in JROTC and never moved even when the boy to his right passed out and then the girl to his left puked all over. That takes strength.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My almost 3 year old has gotten to the "why" stage, lol. I think its so cute. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010