im freaking out! i think im about to have a panic attack

So here i am alone 1130 at night.. i have a doctors appt tomorrrow my dh and i have been ttc and i just feel as if there is something wrong my periods randomly started acting up and im so nervous that im going to get bad news.. i am one of those born mothers.. its in my blood i live & breathe kids.. i want a large family i have been wanting more kids i have a son who just turned five which i think is BEYOND too far apart but i had him when i was 16 and wanted to be smarter about the next time.. im just so scared im going to get bad news and this is going to be a nightmare i know i shouldn't be thinking this way i just am and i cant do it, im not strong enough to handle not being able to have children but i can just feel something wrong inside me my body is not the same.. something isn't right

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• It is easier said than done, but try to relax. The stress and panic is not going to help your fertility or your pregnancy (if you are or become pregnant). If you find that you are not pregnant, I would immediately ask the doctor for Clomid, followed by Progesterone to take while ttc. I don't know your history, but track your ovulation schedule and talk to your doctor. The obvious is to stay away from cigarettes and alcohol. Also, take Folic Acid while ttc and a prenatal or multi-vitamin. The Folic Acid can prevent Spinabifada and other physical problems in your unborn baby. Baby dust to you and God bless!! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree, try to relax as much as possible. If you've ever done yoga, do some yoga breathing, or just try to take deep, slow breaths and just try to relax your body. Worrying won't help. Go into your appointment with a list of questions. Think now about how long you have been TTC and if you know when your periods were, bring the list in with you. It's important for them to know how far apart your periods are. You are still very young, you have years to go before you need to worry. I had my first baby at 31. You have plenty of time, trust me. Just enjoy the life and family you have now, and it'll happen before you know it. Best wishes to you!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 11:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I hope everythang went well with ur appt.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2010