Does anyone know how to get babies into modeling?

Everyone tells me that my daughter is just too cute and she should be a model..So i was just wondering if anyone had some advice for me, so that i can start getting her into it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My advice would be to not selfishly profit off of your baby.
    Anonymous

• i dont think that is what she asked anonymous. Snooty lady!
    Anonymous

• Your state might have a baby modeling thing...look into that. i plan on doing that when my baby is born too. i think its adorable.
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh...I believe that wasn't the answer she was looking for...

I don't have an answer for your question but I have to say the first answer was very rude...

anyway I'm kind of in the same boat here, I'd like to do something like that because my daughter's also pretty and she's very photogenic, but I don't know where or who to go to that would be trustworthy (some aren't legit) so yeah...sorry I don't have any answer's, hopefully some people will be helpful...

good luck : )
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 6:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I would go to gerber.com it cost like 20 dollars to get your baby's picture on there but they pick babys all the time. They tell my son the same thing . They say he is the prettist baby thay have ever seen but i have'nt went as far as doing anything like that but if u want to feel free and I hope I was some help God bless.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Only if you have the up front money to do head shots, cards, and know somebody. The John Robert Powers style dealers will for the most part leave you breaking even since you'll have to get new pictures done pretty much every 6mo at roughly $2-300 bucks a pop.

Unless you know someone who does casting, then you can get a few good pictures out of the deal, and a few memories but there isn't much money in it.

My oldest did it for about a year and we spent everything we made and then some. Then later I had a ham on my hands who thought he could just get by by making cute faces every time someone wanted him to do something. He actually asked me if he could just model his bike rather than ride it. Ummmmm... no.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've heard that thecutekid is the best baby contest around... my neighbour's kid won a tution fund..

I think we're on the same boat.. I plan to get my lill girl into a baby photo contest..
    susan_ny

Answer by susan_ny at 10:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009