Have you ever been lost?

Legitimately lost, in a car, and not had a clue where you were?....I want to be lost, just to avoid life sometimes LOL

HTMommy

Asked by HTMommy at 11:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have been and it was so scary.

BEFORE GPS i move to CA from KY and i got lost in CA. lets say when i asked the police office where i was he said " i dont know where that town is you want to go, but this is a bad area, you better lock your doors)
    AVONMom1981

Answer by AVONMom1981 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i get lost quite frequently. i'll pull over at the next gas station and ask for directions in a heartbeat! then usually i'm back on track, but sometimes it takes me 2 tries lol. i get lost alot

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• about 3 years. which is one reason i hate riding with my sil. we were atleast 3 hrs away from were we should have been.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Once, but I found the road that led me to where I was trying to go. It was weird, but not too scary because my friend was with me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• One time I moved & came home in the dark & got lost. So I went back to my old house then drove to where I was living. The next day I figured out, I was only one block away from where I had moved to. Can't believe I got lost one block from home!!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 12:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I don't drive.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, not long after I met my DH his SIL talked us into bringing the kids to a huge race track for some trick or treating. I some how got seperated from him entering the track. It took me and the kids about 2 hours to find him. We were so happy to see one another, we left as soon as I found him.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2010