Is it normal to have stomach pains? :(

Ok, I'm 3 months pregnant and I have been having a good pregnancy, no sickness, no headaches, nausea, throwing up, I don't even feel pregnant. But today, my stomach hurt really bad allday... Could this be what I ate? Or not eating enough? I know it's ok, I just want to know why because I would love to prevent this pain in the future. It's like a bad tummy ache.

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 11:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it just sounds like morning sickness that i had with mine. i had it before i knew i was pregnant and thought i had a tummy ache that wouldn't go away.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Thanks! I rarely experience it so I was confused and I thought I had done something wrong.
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• What kind of pains? Just like a stomach ache or cramps?

Both are very common in pregnancy. You could be experiencing a stomach ache from the morning sickness. If you are experiencing cramps, kind of similar to AF cramps, they are normal as well. It's just growing pains.
    AMZF812

Answer by AMZF812 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010