I need more

Dont get me wrong DH and I have had a wonderful marriage for 17 years, I truly love him and he is a great dad, our son is in boxing and takes it VERY seriosuly, my DH works and trains him around the clock from the time I wake up till I go to bed. I love the my son is so dedicated to this and that my two boys have something they share, but this is killing my sex life. DH have been married for 17 years and have always had an exciting sex life, but now its fading! I am 37 and at my sexual peak!!!! All my friends and my sisters say no once a week is fine its normal at this point of your marriage, Well Itsnot working for me. I need sex alot more. How can I get my sex life back without interferring with my son and husbands training.

DEAliGIRLY

Asked by DEAliGIRLY at 11:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• have you had the conversation with dh? self-gratification is a good alternative...
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 11:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hey Cutie you are adorable, I dont like asking for sex either so I feel you sis lol just dress sexy you have a great figure and you are adorable work it a little bit dress sexy have him help you pick out undies at victorias secret, that gets guys hot, we have all gone through dry spells dont stress it sweety it will heat up again
    kerrib2b

Answer by kerrib2b at 1:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Have you ever tried just throwing it on him.. haha... he is probably tired and that's understandable, but you have needs too!! Maybe one night we he comes home and the son is in bed, put something extra "special" on and just take control :)

Def. talk to him about how you feel. Comunication is the key to a successful EVERYTHING in marriage... Let him you know you want more sex!! Guys usally love hearing this kinda stuff, haha..

Men are visual stimulated creatures, they LOVE a show.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Have you told him this yet? You have to communicate.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It sounds to me like an obsession as far as this boxing thing is concerned. If your husband cannot or will not make an hour for you a few times a week, there is something seriously wrong.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Talk to your DH. Tell him how you feel.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• talk to him, and also try initiating.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I have to agree with KTMOM here.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 6:01 PM on Sep. 14, 2010