MOMMY WEBSITE HELP?

i want to start an online store to selling mostly baby and mommy iteams. any one have any advice??

dearash

Asked by dearash at 6:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'd wait until the economy is in better shape. Not the time to open a business.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You can look over my site and see if you get any ideas www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 8:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Stay clear of freewebs.com something had go terribly wrong there. Go to getshopped.com and get a free site all setup with templates ready to go. You can get drop shippers at works4mom.com. Just create a log in and go to the drop shipper page. Make sure you read up on drop shipping for beginners. http://www.cafemom.com/group/48/boards/read/287584/Drop_Shippers_For_Beginners_Just_the_facts It's easy, it just looks hard.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• where a whole lot of moms go for this... www.mompack.com

I love these ladies and they helped me to get my own business started as well!
    lia7704

Answer by lia7704 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2008