anyone else in thier 1st trimester spotting after sex????

kymberlia

Asked by kymberlia at 6:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i havent, but its normal to spot after having sex. If its REALLY bad i would call your doctor and probably go to ER
    Anonymous

• The vagina becomes very vascular during pregnancy due to the increased blood volume in the body which supports the fetus. It can be normal. Small capillaries may be bursting and that's what your seeing. Any concerns I would call your OB. Best wishes.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yep... Freaked me out the first time... Don't worry. As long as it's just spotting and it stops you're find... If you start BLEEDING or it doesn't stop in an hour call your doctor.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes,and everytime i was scared,
    now everythings still perfectlly fine :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I spotted brown blood once in my first trimester, when I was about eleven or twelve weeks. I had a total shit fit, I was terrified. I googled it and found out that brown blood after sex is usually just old blood that was tore loose from your cervix. Nothing to worry about =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2008