How soon can you take a pregnancy test? I had PE very early last time and am very anxious to find out if I should even be worrying or not...

zacharysmom1923

Asked by zacharysmom1923 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 19 days after intercourse. If you had a PE then you really want to be in tune to your body. I wish you the best.

5 days for implantation
    14 days for enough HCG to be in urine to test
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• What is PE? I think everyones boby is differant. I took a pregnancy test only 2 weeks after I thought I was pregnant ( because I thought I was) and the test came out positive. I think the first responce is the earliest advertised pregnancy test.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Pulmonary Embolism

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm sorry for not being lazy and stating PE, I was referring to Preeclampsia...I ended up delivering via emergency c-section on the day I was diagnosed during last pregnancy at 26 1/2 weeks...
    zacharysmom1923

Answer by zacharysmom1923 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008