I want to buy a new car. Any suggestions?

Abytome

Asked by Abytome at 12:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• It depends on your driving style (highway/city), family size, budget and personal preference.... I love my honda pilot - but now the kids are older, I wish I had the navigation system rather than the dvd....
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 12:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Ford Mustang!!!!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i'm planning on getting a volkswagon jetta...they get god gas mileage, have a high crash test rating and they have the sporty feel :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• That is up to you. I would make sure to test drive alot of cars and make sure to sleep on it before you buy. I work at a dealership and all too often people get caught up in "I like this" and regret their decision. Take your time and be very careful and logical. There can be problems with any car. If you find one you really like- (new or used) talk to a mechanic ( not a salesman, manager or service writer) and get his opinion on the vehicle you want. If it is a used vehicle get a mechanic you can trust to check it over thouroughly 1st before buying. Some are easier to work on and cheaper to maintain. Get all of the information and don't impulse buy on this one.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• one with good gas mileage ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Cadillac Escalade...Best car we've ever owned!
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Know your credit score before you go in. Edmonds.com has some really good car buying tips.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm on my second Honda Civic. Love them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• well the focus is a good car (ford)..

as long as it's after 00'. for a small car it is a VERY safe car and saved my life and DD's life (was 8 months pregnant with her) when a drunk driver decided to blow through a stop sign. Held up very well for a front end crash doing about 50 mph.
    In a neon, saturn, honda, or like cars, I'd be dead.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2010