Not sure anymore

I have been on this ortho tri cyclen lo birth control since i had my second son almost 7 months ago. I have never missed a pill I always take it before I go to bed every night. Lately when I take it I get a stomach ache and when I wake up in the morning I am nasueas. I took a pregnancy test and it says negative. I never get my period the full 7 days its ussually 4 days late and only last for 2-3 days? But I have gotten it every month. Any ideas? Is this normal? Could I be pregnant again?

DBabyMomma

Asked by DBabyMomma at 12:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are not. Do you want to be? If so, stop taking the birth control.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The way I look at it if you have sex and your not sterile there is always a pregnancy chance. Call your doctor and ask for blood work that will tell you right then and there :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• IDK, but a blood test will be more accurate...I'd make the call
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Could the BC be making you sick? Check with your doctor. Maybe you have a bad batch!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2010