Why is it the people who are in favor of the Mosque being built by GZ

(since not all Muslims are terrorists), are the same ones who were against Dubai ports world running our ports because they were Muslim?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 12:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Who said I was? I don't have a problem with either
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• have a good night

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Good question! I guess it's P.C. to them...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Good question  Carpy, I remember when the libs didn't want  Muslims running our ports, they did not trust them.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I thought it was far more a matter of raising an outcry to embarrass the administration at the time.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Do you have a list of names? Who exactly are these "people" you seem to believe were in favor of one and not the other?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Shit did I miss another poll?! 

How do you know these things Carpy? Sylvia Brown is that you???  What happened to your show on Montel Williams????

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LOL....

1) Apples & Oranges

2) I think this was asked a few weeks ago....and there wasn't many there who even SAID THEY WERE AGAINST IT...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• BIPARTISAN SENATE GROUP ON DUBAI PORT DEAL

Sen. Norm Coleman (R-MN) (C) Speaks at a bipartisan press conference on the Dubai Ports World deal, Coleman was joined by Sen. Chales Schumer (D-NY) (L) and Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), in Washington on March 1, 2006. The Senators want to enact legislation that would require additional review of the deal, with the option for Congress to deny the plan
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• WASHINGTON, March 9 — The state-owned Dubai company seeking to manage some terminal operations at six American ports dropped out of the deal on Thursday, bowing to an unrelenting bipartisan attack in Congress that swept aside President Bush's efforts.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010