Car Seat!

Anyone have an Alpha Omega Elite car seat that is convertible and have had to take the cover off and wash it? My son is 20 months and this is the first time we had to take it off...it is a PAIN IN THE REAR to get off...anyone else think so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I own a Britax, but here's a bump!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes we did my DD threw up in hers and we couldnt figure it out and hosed it off then she threw up in it again my DH got pissed and figured it out I hate it such a pain
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yep... I used to own two of those seats (before I knew anything about car seat safety)... I hated everything about those seats.
    Bree0922

Answer by Bree0922 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yes, but I have not found ours to be too difficult. But we wash it twice a month to cut down on germs.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my 2 yr old is my 3rd and when I picked her seat I made sure the thing came off easy. I had one like that with my first two kids and just makes it a pain to clean! Her seat straps adjust from the side and her cover comes off so easy. These are things we don't often think about till later though...
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• DH & I each have an AOE in our cars, but we haven't taken the cover off. We just vacuum & spot clean.
    Lo_and_Behold

Answer by Lo_and_Behold at 11:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yes!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010