Halloween

I am just a few weeks pregnant and am going to a Halloween costume party. I want to "announce" the pregnancy at the party by using my costume. For example, my husband said I should be an oven with a bun in it. Any ideas how I can make an oven with a bun in it...or do you have any other costume ideas? Thanks

beth0828

Asked by beth0828 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what about Juno?
    Anonymous

• I say go as a baker...White hat, coat, scarf around your neck....duck tape a small cardboard box to your stomach...paint it like an oven...cut off the flaps that would be against your belly and paint a "bun" on your stomach....leave the flaps on the outside of the box so that they can be opened...go around and ask everyone if they want any baked goods...when they open the flap, say hey guess what...there is a bun in my oven!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Umm....OK
    Anonymous

• Kinda corney, but you could get a pair of white sweats. And use fabric paint and fabric markers to make it look like a pregnancy test. And make it with the positive sign.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008