? for lawyers

I currently have my home listed for sale through a real estate agent. I have had a few problems with them and I was not sure if these are items I can sue them for or not. I'm just very frustrated with them.
1st we had an offer on our house and we had been waiting for the banks approval and the buyer wanted to come do measurements of the home. They call to set up an appt to look at the house again and I told them the time they picked would not work for me because I was at the hospital with a friend. I told them any other time would be fine. When I got home I realized they had come anyways. The door was not locked properly and they had left lights on in the basement corner that I NEVER turn on.
Also today we had a showing on the house but again NEVER got a call about it. This time they did not even bother to call and ask. I was at home making dinner while my son was taking a quick nap and I have people at my door for a showing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Not sure if you will find an answer here.... there are sites you can go to and ask legal questions to lawyers for free.. try googling...

but just IMO, I would def. find some new agents... thats crazy...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Talk to an attoney.. This is not right on what they did. What would have happened if you and your S/O or DH were in the middle of some alone time in the bedroom, or someother place in the house?? Not acceptable.. I know my DH would not hesitate to get the shot gun out..lol
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010