can men also hit their sexual peak at 40? adult content

Ok I have always had a much stronger sex drive then my husband, and I initiate way more often than he does, untill recently. We have been married for 17 years and I usually want sex 1 a day and he wants it once a week, we have been setteling on 3 times a week, untill the last few months my husbands had been out of his mind lol. He wants it more than I do now we are ahving sex atleast twice a day the last few weeks. He is constantly jumping in the shower with me, he constantly has his hands down my pants and squeezing my boobs, and constantly has his younge down my throat. This eveneing I we were on the couch, my husband put a blanket over us so our son couldnt see pulled my pants down and started using his finger on me in the living room. I FREAKIN LOVED IT!!!!! But wahts going on I know we hit our peaks later but is it possible he is hitting his peak at 40?

julietta22

Asked by julietta22 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Geez girl, tell him to hit his peak in the bedroom, jr doesnt need to see that,,,,Next time he grabs at you in the livingroom tell Jr you will be back and guide your man to the bedrm,,,I have done this plenty of times and its all good,,just lock the door. 40? IDk,,,Im almost 50 and dh has to keep up with me,,,,,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No lol Jr couldnt see anything hubby threw a bloanket on top of us I am not going to have jr see hubby fingering me lol.
    julietta22

Comment by julietta22 (original poster) at 2:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If that is the case I am anxiously waiting for my dh to turn 40.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• they say men hit their peak at 18 and women at 40. who knows he might be getting a second wind.
    zionprincess

Answer by zionprincess at 7:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Men tend to go through this sexual surge just before they have erectile dysfunction. Not sure if they can feel it coming on and want to get in as much sex as they can before they lose their ability to perform or what. Just enjoy until he can't do it anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Good for you!! I am a litte disturbed that your kid was in the same room though... That would be wayyyyy to weird for me...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010