Prayer

If u are going throw somthing and u need prayer what do u need prayer for? I want to pray for u :) May God bless u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• wow--this is a breath of fresh air post! since i do believe in prayer, and i feel you can never have too many on your behalf, count me in! my family is about to have a job-change/relocation that is making me nervous, as i've never lived far from family, and my parents are aged/i worry about their health and don't want to miss being around for what may be their last years. i need some peace about this potential move. thanks in advance!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Count me in too! My ex quit paying child support in June, and we're getting ready to take him back to court over that and other issues. My husband's job is slowing down to the point he's not sure if he can make the bills, and I know my job won't, plus, he got hurt last weekend in Mississippi on the job (he's a truckdriver). My kids, my oldest in particular, is having anger issues, and I'm sure most of it is b/c of my divorce and my ex lying to him all the time. We need wisdom and strength to get through all this.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Pray for this country and the economic crisis. We are all feeling that crunch!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Pray for this pregnancy! We just found out we are expecting our 6th wonderful blessing, although we must use medicine to sustain the pregnancy. We are so happy- but we can't tell our friends and family until we are in the clear and know that we won't lose this baby. We lost one in August and we lost a son a few years ago. I go for an ultrasound on Monday... I am hoping and praying that there will be a healthy little baby with a beating heart on that screen when we go!
    Anonymous

• Pray for world peace
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Pray for people to wake up and smell the Coffee, concerning life & the world we live in. REALITY CHECK!!!
    Vacia

Answer by Vacia at 8:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I appreciate all the prayer I can get! Thanks for offering! I'd like you to pray that I continue to grow spiritually and that I'm not discouraged when things don't go as they should.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 12:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm praying for your spelling.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Pray for rude people.. as well as my self.. when you have noone else to pray for.. me and my family could always use prayer! Thanks bunches and many blessings
    luvsfrogs

Answer by luvsfrogs at 2:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Thank you. I am looking for a new job and a home. Our family is wanting to move, but can't until I find a job ... and a home. Thanks again.
    ashkyef3

Answer by ashkyef3 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2008