what do you think of Sarah Palin?

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 1:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she is someone who will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Her agenda is not what is good for America. It's what's good for her party,whether it be the Tea Party or Republican party. I would love to see a woman become president, but a real woman, with intelligence and integrity. I agree with the previous post. She has become a joke to many people. And to many of us, she hasn't "become" a joke, that's all she has been since she came onto the scene.
    ddjsmom

Answer by ddjsmom at 1:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• personally, i do not think she has a chance at becoming president. She has became a joke to many people. I would never vote for her. I do want to see a woman become president but not that bad. lol
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 1:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think she is a good conservative political analysts.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I like her. We share many of the same values. I think she is a good role model for young women. I am not sure I would vote for her though...it would just depend on a few things.

I LOVE how the mere mention of her name gets the pants in a wad on here though!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• She's an idiot.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 4:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree with natesmom, and by seeing the general reaction here Nates is right on the money. I find the Palin Effect here on CM particularly entertaining.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• laughing

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• She is about as compelling and as intelligent as Paris Hilton.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I dislike her. I think she is a jingoist and a panderer. Her analysis of the issues is shallow at best, and some of it goes right on into ignorance. She is very surface-y. Plus she QUIT her job as Governor, which is really unforgivable, and will prevent her from obtaining any other political office. I am not, however, scared of her, as is the right wing chant. I can dislike a politician without being scared of them. It's the right wingers who hate people because they are fearful. I find it amazing, really, that people are so willing to swallow her pablum. She is along the lines of a talk show host...noisy and attention seeking, but ultimately not worth time out of my day.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Evangelists or anything like a born again Evangelist should not be running our country. --

so strike any xtian from the ballot?

Too closed minded to be able to represent ALL the people in this diverse country.-

what kind of person would you approve of then? i don't know that there is ANY ONE PERSON so open-minded as to represent ALL the people.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2010