IUD

IM GOING TO GET AN IUD INSERTED ON MONDAY THE 27 TH AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU LADIES GOOD AND BAD ON YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, AND YOU OWN BODY REACTIONS TO THE IUD THANKS.

TINYFEET08

Asked by TINYFEET08 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• i have mirena i personally like it a whole lot i did bleed for the first month and a half it felt never ending and it was painful in the sense of cramping, but i am a lot ligher now and my periods don't last as long as before. i love it.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 7:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Love my Mirena! It was uncomfortable going in but all my cramping was gone by the time I had my pants back on. I spotted for about 3-4 months though. Not alot, just enough to be annoying. Not even enough to have to change my mini pad more than 1 time a day. But after that ended, I haven't bled at all since! That was almost a year ago!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I got the para gard, MY BIG DOWN SIDE: MY HUSBAND CAN FEEL IT. But I'm not pregnant, but there are risk so do you home work.
    sdgd21

Answer by sdgd21 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008