Ok ... so at what age did you start to dye your hair .... and what age do you think you'll be when you stop dying it and just let it be???

MsIrene05

Asked by MsIrene05 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lets see,,,my hair really lost its blonde color when I was preggo, so Im thinking late 20's. I will stop coloring my hair when they yank it from my unresponsive body and turn me over to the mortician, did I spell that right?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I got tired of pulling out the grey at 35.

I'll stop sometime after retirement.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I started playing around with it at 16...I was really into making my natural brown very reddish for years. Then one year I let it go natural on accident and was shocked to find that I liked my natural gold highlights much better. So I haven't dyed it in about 2 years. I'll start again when the gray hits...
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I've never dyed it. I'm 33 and have quite a bit of gray. I started going gray when I was 13 and had noticeable streaks by the time I graduated high school. Not really planning on dying it (too much upkeep for me). I just let it be natural.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I started when I saw the gray trying to take over. But u know what I don't even care any more and I am 50 now..lol
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I've been dying it blonde since i was 14... i am 22 now... its naturally a really dark brown almost black... dont think i'll ever stop.ahaha, i look better as a blonde IMO... it has been a while tho, i was thinking of going to a darker color for fall, but im scared...lol going so dark to real blonde is crazy expensive.. i think my$$ could use a break...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I've decided recently to age in dignity and not dye my hair .... Ask me again in 20 years.... lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• never dyed my hair
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 5:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I dyed my hair once when I was 25...I'm 29 now. I will really start dying my hair when there's too many grays to pull out. I haven't found any yet.
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 5:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I'm 47 and I haven't even started colouring yet but I will when I start turning grey.  

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010